Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Important News!!

Well it's been a long time since I have been on here.. I know I'm such a bad blogger :( but I will certainly try my best to update as much as possible! But anyways I'm here to share with you some news that I recently read on the internet and that is Google Reader is shutting down!! 

What does that mean you ask? Well there's two things! 

- If you're a blogger, you will lose all your followers through the Google Friend Connect.

- If you follow any blogs, you will lose the links and you'll have to find another way to follow them.

Yes, this is such a big headache but it seems like this news is being true so if you don't want to lose any blogs that you're following or lose any followers then I would suggest you go onto this website: http://blog.bloglovin.com/ It'll tell you how to import blogs and keep in touch with each other!! 

Well that's all that I have to share with you guys at the moment! If you guys still want to follow my blog/keep in touch then I have the link for you guys to continue that! I would love to see you guys over there so just click the button below! =) I will talk to you guys later! 

Follow Lilh3artzs Makeup Space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment