Thursday, September 27, 2012

Another Haul ft. Chanel, MAC, Revlon & Maybelline!

It has been a long time since the last time I blog and I swear I have been saying this for the past few blog posts and I do apologize. Okay I don't want to make it a long intro so let me just get into the haul! =)


 The Items! 

- MAC 163 Brush 
- MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Pure Sculpture 
- Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation in 250 Medium Beige 
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Buff 
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Cream Foundation Compact in 30 Beige 
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape Vine & Quenched 

** I have purchased some other things since taking this photo so I will be sharing those items in a later blog post! ** 

Tidbits! 

- I wasn't intentionally gonna buy the MAC items but I didn't go into a MAC counter/store in a while so I thought I would pop in and then I saw the 163 Brush and I thought it was so cool looking and thought I would ask the girl how it works which would explain why there's a Sculpting Cream too! The cream looks really dark in the pan but if you apply it with a light hand, it comes out looking gorgeous! 

- I have finally found the Revlon Whipped foundation in Canada! I purchased mine from Walmart for $17 or $18 but I would recommend you guys to get it at Shoppers because they do sales on Revlon product quite often so you could get it for cheaper! First Impressions: I only wore it a couple times but I have to say that I like it! I'm not sure about loving it yet but I will let you guys know soon! 

- Speaking of Walmart, as you guys know that they are having their Anniversary Sale right now and they actually have some good deals going on some of the cosmetics, such as these Baby Lips I got them for $3.88 when they were regularly $5.97 or something like that! It was pretty funny when I went to grab them because this girl that was in the area grabbed like 10 of them and there was hardly anything left =( 

- I also ran out of my concealer so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try out a new one and I heard good stuff about the Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer and I will have to say that Maybelline is probably one of my top drugstore brands because I love their mascaras! First Impressions: I actually quite like it, but I'm still undecided! Will let you guys know how I feel about it! 

- Now my biggest splurge so far is probably this item right here.. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Cream Compact. I'm sure that you guys know that I LOVE my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Liquid Foundation so when I heard this was coming out I thought I would give it a try and if I do like it, I can just purchase the refills instead of purchasing a new compact which is a waste of money. 

Well that's all that I have to share with you guys! I definitely do want to get in some review posts instead of doing hauls all the time! And I might want to start doing some clothing hauls too? Let me know if you want me to start doing that too =) Thanks for sticking around with me ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment