Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Favorite Blushes At The Moment ~ Love At First Swipe ( July 2012 )

Hello hello! Wow I feel like a stranger to the blogging world when I haven't blogged in a while =( anyways I thought that I would update my blog once in a while so I thought why not share with you guys what blushes I have been loving lately! If you have been a long time reader of my blog then you know that if I were to only collect one makeup item, it would be blush. I don't know why but I just get attracted by blushes when ever I see them whether it's high end or drugstore. Does this happen to any of you guys? =) 

Haha anyways I'm here with three blushes that I have been using for the past month and a half and I have really fallen in love with them! They are different shades ranging from a pink, to a peach and a nude, so nothing to crazy =) now let me get started with the reviews! 


Reviews!

MAC Pinch O' Peach: What can I say about this blush? Well it has been in my monthly favorite posts for a couple months and I think it's just the perfect pink blush for girls that is light to medium skin toned. It is a sheertone blush which means that you can build up the color with a couple of applications of the blush ( It usually takes me two times to get the perfect pink flush ) I find for this particular blush it will last around 5 to 6 hours before I would have to re-apply, but I honestly don't mind re-applying blush cause it makes me happy =D haha I hope I'm not the only one that thinks this way.. 

MAC Melba: I will say this honestly and that is that I only got this blush recently and I'm loving it already!! I love how it is a matte finish and the pigmentation is amazing ( even one swipe of this is a little too much so you might want to tap off the excess ) I also love how it shows up a little bit darker then it is in the pan so I can use this as a " contour " shade and sculpt out my cheekbones =) now typically a powder blush will last 5 to 6 hours on me but for this one it lasted 7 to 8 hours which is awesome! I don't know why I didn't get this blush any sooner lol 

Tarte Exposed: I have tried other colors from this range but I just didn't like the way that it looked on my skin ( I tried out Blushing Bride and Natural Beauty ) so I kinda gave up on this line but there was a time where Tarte Exposed was showing up on Youtube and the blogging world so I thought I would give the line a second chance and I'm glad I did. I really like the way it shows up on my skin and how natural it looks, now I don't know if it really lasts 12 hours as it claims but I do know that it lasted 8 hours for me and I really like that =) 


Swatches! Without Flash

Top to Bottom: 

Tarte Exposed 
MAC Melba 
MAC Pinch O' Peach



Swatches! With Flash 

Well I hope that you guys enjoyed this post and maybe even purchases these blushes and try them out for yourselves and tell me how you like them! And if you have some blush recommendations for me then leave it in the comments below and who knows maybe it'll show up in a monthly favorites post =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment