Thursday, April 26, 2012

" Shop & Drop " On My Eyes!

Hello Everyone!! Did you guys miss me?! :D LOL anyways I still can't believe that I'm going to Hong Kong in a week plus a couple days!! I still haven't gotten my packing done yet, and I'm sure that I'm going to be a last minute packer which isn't a very good thing cause I want to bring everything I need and not have to panic if I do forget something! Haha anyways enough of my rambling and let me get started on a makeup look I did using a MAC quad ;) 


You can't really see the colors :( 


Still can't see the colors.. -________- 


BAM! Now you can see the colors!! :D 


Closer view! :) 


The Items I Used! 

MAC Eyeshadow Quad in Shop&Drop || Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation || Clear FX Prep Foundation Primer || Maybelline Dream Matte Powder || Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer || Bobbi Brown Corrector || Physician Formula Eye Booster Liquid Eyeliner || UDPP || MAC Blush in Love Cloud || Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter || Maybelline One By One Mascara || Rimmel Lip Liner in East End Snob || Loreal Color Riche Balm in Rose Elixir 

How I used the eyeshadows! 

Hypnotizing ( all over the lid ) , Power Boosted ( in the crease area ), Shop & Drop ( in the outer corner of the eyes ), Sugar Snack ( in the brow bone area )

TIDBIT TIME! 

- This may come to a shock but believe or not this is my first MAC eyeshadow quad that I own! In the past there would be some quads that I want but I never really went out and got them because I thought they were expensive ( stupid me -___- ) and of course the reviews that I've heard online but when I saw this one on Temptalia, I knew that I had to get my hands on it and just to make sure I asked my girl at MAC if I should get it and she said " heck yeah! " lol 
- I recently got the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation because I was hearing great things about this foundation and that it's better then the original formula, now I have never really tried anything from Lancome so I'm hoping that this will be a A+ in my books but my first impression of it is not that good. The day after I wore this foundation, my whole face was super dry and flaky and I tried using moisturizer to help calm it down but it didn't!! I'm not sure if it's this product that is doing that to me or was it a different product, so stay tuned if you want my review on it! 
-Just notice that almost everything that I have used for this eye look is brand new and that I haven't shown it in a haul post.. Opps! Hope you guys don't mind, don't want to have too much haul posts or else you guys are gonna want to shop ;) 

LITTLE REVIEW! 

For this being my first MAC eyeshadow quad, I'm very impress with it! :) The only complaint I have is that there's one color that is kinda useless to me ( the light pink one, the first one on the first row ) just because the pigmentation of it isn't that great and it doesn't show up well on my skintone -___- but besides that it is a great MAC quad and it definitely won't be my last ;) 

First Row: Sugar Snack ( Matte ) , Hypnotizing ( Frost ) 
Second Row: Power Boosted ( Veluxe Pearl ) , Shop & Drop ( Satin )

So I hope you guys enjoyed this little makeup look that I did and leave me in the comments if you would buy this eyeshadow quad or if you own a MAC quad, what colors are in the quad? :) Thanks again for reading and commenting! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment